This fantastic hotel provides you with the perfect base for sailing & windsurfing as well as one of the most relaxing venues anywhere around. Set on the cliff tops overlooking the creek and Indian Ocean, Mnarani Club is as peaceful, friendly and inviting a location as you'll find anywhere on the Kenyan coast.
With her infinity pool and private beach, the setting at Mnarani is second to none. The watersports and dive facilities are the best way to make the most of your stay and the on-site spa gives you the chance to relax at the end of a day on the water.
Your stay includes the following watersports:
- Use of selected windsurf & sailing equipment*
- Use of kayaks
- Pool-based try-dive
- 1 hour FREE sailing lesson
- 1 hour FREE windsurfing lesson
- Catamaran Joyrides (daily)
* Hotel-inclusive equipment: 2 Laser Picos; 2 Laser 1s; 1 Laser Bahia; 1 Dart16; 6 Starboard Rio Windsurf Boards (Sizes S, M, L) and windsurf sails UP TO 6m. All can be signed out for use subject to availability and individual skill level.
Rates at Mnarani Club, when booked through 3° South are:
- 6,200/- pppn Half board, Standard Room
- 6,800/- pppn Half board, Creek View
(Children aged 12 and under, half price.)
Rates valid until 1st December 2017.)
Mnarani: Watersports Upgrade Package
If you are staying at Mnarani Club, then please consider taking advantage of the Watersports Upgrade Package. This is priced at £170 per person per week (and £90 for the second consecutive week).
This gives you access to additional kit (including SUPs; additional Laser Ones; RS Qubas; RS Quests; additional Dart16; Laser Vago and a range of intermediate windsurfing kit) as well as inclusive instruction (available on 5 days out of 7, totalling 16 hours).
Please contact us to book or just to let us know how we can help.